Starting a student run club is easy, rewarding, and fun– and we are
here to help!
Why start a Hearts of Hope Club at your school?
Just about everyone wants to do something positive with their time. If you're in school you're already doing something positive for yourself and your future. At Hearts of Hope, we're looking for people who want to help themselves but who also want to help others, especially those who are seriously ill, grieving for a loved one or somehow traumatized by tragedy. Our volunteers nationwide are “creating hope…one heart at a time.” Through the creation of individually painted ceramic hearts, along with an accompanying personalized message of hope and compassion, we are spreading hope to hospitals, cancer centers, schools, men and women in the military, and to communities nationwide impacted by hardship.
What do Hearts of Hope Clubs do?
Most college and high school Hearts of hope clubs choose from a variety of activities that include but are not limited to...
1. Sponsor "Paint with A Purpose" events. These events usually turn into a party atmosphere where groups of students, friends, faculty and even family gather to paint individualized ceramic hearts each with a personal message and design. When completed, they are distributed to people or groups you choose who need a message of hope.
2. Raise money for Hearts of Hope activities through fundraising events of your choosing. Funds are then used to pay for all the materials and shipping necessary to create Hearts of Hope. Some options are GoFundMe campaigns, dance-a-thons, social gatherings, food/bake sales, etc. Feel free to be creative.
3. Identify and interface with local businesses, civic groups or any organization who would like to partner and help with your Hearts of Hope Club and activities.
A unique and wonderful part of a Hearts of Hope Club is its ability to send hearts and donate these to the charities of
What Hearts of Hope will do for your club
Once you decide to move forward to start your club, we will provide marketing support for your efforts to promote your endeavors. We'll supply flyers,marketing support through social media and we will interface with representatives of your school. When funding is established either through your school or your funding efforts, we will supply all ceramic hearts and materials needed for you and your club members to create actual Hearts of Hope and distribute them to the recipients or groups you choose to support. This includes:
• Supplies (unpainted ceramic hearts, bubble bags, ribbons, message cards, and gift bags)
• Training and On-going Operational Support
• Social Media Support
What your school needs to do
Your school needs to sanction your club as an official school activity which will enhance your ability to attract sponsors and develop funding. Hopefully, your school has funding of their own to help support such student activities as a Hearts of Hope Club.
Taking the first step
Fill out the form on the right and submit. Someone from Hearts of Hope will contact you to discuss the next step.
As you begin forming your new club, please let all of us from your caring team at Hearts of Hope thank you. We are here to help make your club a success and you can contact us anytime you need help or have questions!
Enjoy the feeling you will have from each and every one of your efforts. You and all who help with your chapter will reap benefits you never expected.
What we do means the world to those we serve and, together, we truly do “create hope…one heart at a time.”
How to start your own
high school or college
Hearts of Hope club
© 2019 Hearts of Hope Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Our Federal Tax Exempt Number is EIN 20-3666775
Connect with Us
Stratford Chapter Vice President Gwen Cook takes you inside our organization with her insightful and beautifully photographed look at many of our Hearts of Hope events and happenings.
News and Events: