© 2019 Hearts of Hope Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Our Federal Tax Exempt Number is EIN 20-3666775
Connect with Us
News and Events:
Stratford Chapter Vice President Gwen Cook takes you inside our organization with her insightful and beautifully photographed look at many of our Hearts of Hope events and happenings.
Two Great New Programs to Help Us Send Hope
Over 104,000 Hearts of Hope have already been created and sent to individuals and organizations around the country as part of our Mission of Hope aimed at people and communities who are suffering from serious illness, the loss of a loved one or other trauma from natural or man-made tragedies.
The cost to purchase and fire our ceramic hearts, along with the paints, brushes, glaze, shipping and peripheral materials is our greatest expense. Whether you Adopt or Sponsor A Painter, every dollar funds these expenses and allows the hundreds of volunteers we have around the country to create these Hearts of Hope and deliver them, along with personalized and messages of love and compassion to future recipients. You can even choose the type of charitable group or organization you'd like your Adopted or Sponsored Painter to reach. All donations are completely tax deductible and we will send you all necessary forms for your tax records.
Sponsor A Painter
• Make a one time donation of $25.00 or more. For every 25.00 you donate, a complete Hearts of Hope kit will be funded including the ceramic heart, paint, brushes, gift bag and other materials as well as a gift message card and all shipping fees.
• Choose a specific charitable cause for your Adopted Painter to target with their Hearts of Hope.
• You can also choose to deliver them yourself when they are completed.
• To initiate your individualized Sponsor a Painter Program, simply complete the form below and click submit. We'll be in touch with a confirmation and thank you note.
Adopt A Painter
• Make a minimum $25.00 quarterly recurring donation for one year
• Choose a specific charitable cause for your Adopted Painter to target with their Hearts of Hope. You can also choose to deliver them yourself when they are completed.
• As a way of saying thank you for your support, during our initial phase of this Adopt a Painter fundraising campaign, we will send you a free, beautiful Hearts of Hope 12 Greeting Card Collection when you meet the minimum donation requirement.
• To initiate your individualized Adopt a Painter Program, simply complete the form below and click submit. We'll be in touch with a confirmation and thank you note.
If your business, group or organization would like to consider a Group Adoption or Sponsorship, we can be very flexible to individualize a program for you. Please call us without obligation at 973.224.6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can communicate with you directly. We look forward to becoming Partners in Hope.
Here's how the programs work:
Hearts of Hope volunteers need your support
to paint and distribute our healing ceramic hearts.